"No Makeup" Makeup Routine
Here is my current five-item "no makeup" makeup routine for casual workdays, or when I am dashing out to do errands but still want to look put together. It's perfect for summer and takes less than five minutes! First I even out my skin with a tinted SPF, apply liquid bronzer, and dab a sheer multi-use color on cheeks and lips. Then I tap a sheer shimmery base on my eyelids and brush on mascara to highlight the eyes naturally. Healthier but not heavy!
- IT COSMETICS YOUR SKIN BUT BETTER CC CREAM
- BAREMINERALS BARESKIN SHEER SUN SERUM BRONZER
- E.L.F. SMUDGE POT CREAM EYESHADOW IN AIN'T THAT SWEET?
- URB APOTHECARY CHEEKS/LIPS BLUSH/STAIN
- BEAUTYCOUNTER LENGTHENING MASCARA
- REAL TECHNIQUES BUFFING BRUSH
Subscribe or follow to get the latest posts and more: